Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Where i'm from


Where i'm from 
By Kezia

I am from exquisite Sunday night roasts, from giggles and long sunny summer night. 
I am from lollies, and sour cream and chives chips on a friday night.
I am from friends, laughs hyper attacks and traveling around the globe.
I am from cold frosty winter mornings, icing over our family car.
I am from weird dreams and rough sleeps. 
I am from speech and drama sessions learning something new every Thursday.
I am from Wednesday evening 400 metre runs, keeping my endurance and pace. 
I am from those moments, a happy family at the lakes.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kezia,
    l am Thomas a teacher in Kenya commenting in 2020 STUBC. Thank you for sharing your moments. What about your future plans? Are they a secret?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Thomas,
    My future plans include my hobbie: speech and drama.
    I'd like to be a media producer because it includes speech and drama and writing. I would probably be an actor and a director. And have my own radio show. A lot of dreams that I will work to achieve! If you weren't a teacher what would you be?

    ReplyDelete